Registration Steps for 2019-2020
1. Come in to meet us! Get a tour and make sure it's a great fit for your child. Contact Mrs. Wallace to set up a time. or at 773-734-1386
2. Registration fee payment can be made in the office, $175 for new families.
3. Complete the online registration form so we have the most current information about your student(s).
4. Apply for financial aid/scholarship through FACTS.
5. Create your tuition payment plan through FACTS (same site as #4). After entering your financial information for aid, you can click on HOME at the top, PAYMENT PLAN & BILLING.
All new students will need to submit
Health/Immunization records (All New Students- ECC, KDG & 6th for returning students) **Students must meet state requirements regarding immunization policies before and during their time of attendance at St. Ailbe.
Vision (All New Students KDG-8th and Returning KDG students)
Dental (All New Students - KDG, 2nd & 6th for returning students)
Current Report Card (must reflect all previous quarters at the time of enrollment)
Current Standardized Test Scores (grade appropriate)